Monday, November 19, 2007

Where Have I Been?

It seems like time is just passing by so quickly. October is always a busy month for my family, birthdays, Halloween Parties, Halloween costume pictures, Trick-or-Treating - Whew!!! Seems like it just flew bye!!! I just finished putting up my Halloween decorations, decided to skip Thanksgiving all together and start with Christmas decorations before I miss it and wake up only to find it's January!!!

So that brings me to November and to make a long story short the real reason I have been MIA is my Husband and I bought a beautiful house in Helen, GA and I have been completing a few necessary renovations. Hopefully, if the creek don't rise come Wednesday I should be totally finished with all that contractor stuff and we will get to spend part of the Thanksgiving weekend in the mountains enjoying the City of Helen Holiday Festivities. I will post a few pictures in a slide show for you to enjoy.

No comments: