Monday, November 19, 2007

Customer Appreciation Day!!!

That's right - my first Customer Appreciation Day!!! When I joined Stampin' Up as a demonstrator I had made up my mind that I would keep it as a hobby but the more projects I completed the more I fell in love with papercrafting and I decided that I would like to share them with YOU and began offering a few classes here and there and to show you how much I have appreciate YOU and your business in 2007 I will be hosting an afternoon of Stampin' fun on Saturday, December 1st from 2pm til 6pm.

So, if you would you like to know more about the Holiday projects playing in the slideshow and how you can make them take a visit to my Stampin' Up website cause that's where you will find all the important details. Just click the link in the sidebar that says My Calendar.

No comments: